Visit Worcestershire Membership - Small Business
What is Visit Worcestershire
Visit Worcestershire (VW) is the official tourism partnership for Worcestershire with the primary objective of helping to promote the county as a tourism destination to domestic and international markets.
Visit Worcestershire membership gives tourism businesses access to essential integrated services and marketing activities. These activities are designed to help your business grow and develop.
As part of Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce, a not for profit organisation, any revenues raised through Visit Worcestershire membership and commercial opportunities are re-invested in promoting the county. Visit Worcestershire works alongside VisitEngland, the national tourist board, as well as tourism businesses, the Local Enterprise Partnership and local authorities in Worcestershire and is an advocate for sustainable tourism development.
What classes as a small business?
Self Catering with up to 10 Self Catering Units
Serviced Accommodation with 1 - 7 rooms
Camping, Caravan or Alternative Accommodation with 50 or less pitches
free entry up to 100,000
paid entry upto 50,000 visitors per annum
Just Rooms or support services at conference or wedding venue
- Promote your business to over 60,000+visitors a month on www.visitworcestershire.org
- A full page website listing on the relevant section of the website which includes - Unlimited Text, 3 images, a PDF and a video - Interactive links to your website, Facebook, Twitter and more - Mulitmap location, directions and 'at this venue
- Additional website listings (if appropriate)
- Listing in Visit Worcestershire publications (is appropriate)
- Be promoted via the Visit Worcestershire Facebook and Twitter pages
- Submit Editorial for the Chamber publication Business Direction (published bi-monthly)
- Press Releases added to news section of the website
- Be promoted via e-newsletters
Keeping You in the Know
- Regular industry emails to keep you up to date on relevant tourism topics
- Invites to events and conferences to contribute to county marketing
- Opportunity to enter the Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence - which if awarded Highly Commended or Commended created local publicity and automatic entry to VisitEngland awards and the potential of national recognition.
- Training courses offered at discounted rates
- Gain access to county and national industry research
Saving You Money
- Use of the Visit Worcestershire official logo for use on your website and marketing
- Industry specific discounts with key businesses in the Tourism supply chain
- 20% discount on Official County Visitor Guide advertising
- 50% discount on website and e-newsletter advertising
- Discounts on enhancing your profile