Visit Worcestershire Membership - Strategic Business
What is Visit Worcestershire
Visit Worcestershire is the official tourism partnership for Worcestershire with the primary objective of helping to promote the county as a tourism destination to domestic and international markets.
Visit Worcestershire membership gives tourism businesses access to essential integrated services and marketing activities. These activities are designed to help your business grow and develop.
As part of Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce, a not for profit organisation, any revenues raised through Visit Worcestershire membership and commercial opportunities are re-invested in promoting the county. Visit Worcestershire works alongside VisitEngland, the national tourist board, as well as tourism businesses, the Local Enterprise Partnership and local authorities in Worcestershire and is an advocate for sustainable tourism development.
What classes as a strategic business?
All the benefits of a large business plus:
- Guaranteed free editorial in one of the 'Visit Worcestershire' bi-annual tourism magazines.
- One free months banner advertising on the website and 50% discount thereafter.
- Help with uploading key events to help your business with effective marketing and promotion.
- Invitation to the Chamber Business Leaders Forum
- 30% discount on full day training courses for your employees
- Increased promotion on website including higher profile entries and enhanced event listing with browse images.