Green Farm is a Grade II Listed Georgian farmhouse with two double rooms, each with their own sitting room and entrance. One double/twin is in an original 16th century cottage with plenty of wooden beams and a wood burning stove in the sitting room. The other double/twin is a converted granary and has its own spacious sitting room. Full English breakfast using local produce is included in the tariff and good food is available within easy walking distance at the local pub.
Green Farm offers a real rural escape and yet only minutes from the M5 (J6) and Worcester.
“Absolute heaven” and “better than home from home” are just a couple of guests comments.
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Continental breakfast only
- Cots available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Packed lunches provided
- Private parking
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Working farm