A very friendly and informal atmosphere awaits guests at Middleton Grange, where nothing is too much trouble.
All rooms are carefully decorated and ensuite with colour tv, radio/alarms, hairdryers, a generous hospitality try and toiletries.
A superb breakfast is served in the oak beamed dining room with country views. Visitors are welcome to use the guest lounge with TV and a range of books. Ironing facilities are available and laundry is at a small extra charge.
Children and pets are welcome and guests are welcome to take advantage of the garden and barbeque area.
Many local pubs and restaurants are a short drive away.
Droitwich Spa is 4 minutes drive and historic Worcester 10 minutes. The M5 motorway (junctions 5 and 6) are approximately 6 minutes away with easy access to Birmingham, the NEC, Stratford and Warwick.
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Continental breakfast only
- Cots available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Euros accepted
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Gym on site
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Packed lunches provided
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Private parking
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Special diets available
- Staff fluent in German
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available