Charming, peaceful, honey-coloured Cotswold stone house with lovely, large gardens and orchard. Guests lounge with log fires in winter. Warm and friendly atmosphere. Excellent breakfast using fresh, local produce. Comfortable bedrooms, all en-suite with TV, Fridge and beverage facilities.
Secluded location yet only 800 metres to Village Centre. Ample parking.
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Ironing facilities
- Lounge for residents' use
- Private parking
- Real log/coal fires
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- Vegetarian diet available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access