Edwardian family run Edwardian Bed and Breakfast in Aston Fields, catering for business and leisure travellers to the area.
All rooms are en-suite with stunning décor and sumptuous fabrics, Wi Fi Internet connection, LCD digital televisions, hair dryers, high quality toiletries and hospitality trays and fridges in all rooms. Fax, laundry service and iron available on request, ample parking for several cars, relaxing drawing room with a selection of CD’s and books.
A shuttle service is available from Bromsgrove Train Station. We are close to Midland motorway links, M5, M42, M40, M6 and 5 minute walk from Bromsgrove Train Station.
- American Express accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Continental breakfast only
- Cots available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- On street/public parking
- Private parking
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted