University of Worcester,
An interactive exhibition at the University of Worcester’s City Campus combining history, science, art and technology to explore the medical stories of one of England’s oldest infirmaries.
- Meet characters from the Infirmary
- Investigate medical technology
- Explore memories and occupations
- Share your thoughts
- Challenge your ideas of mental health
- Compare health today to other times and places
The British Medical Association was founded in the Board Room under the eyes of Sir Charles Hastings.
Evening and Saturday access to the Museum is available for group bookings of 8 or more people.
Free admission, donations welcome.
SO 846553 52.19588 -2.22568
When you arrive at City Campus, follow signs to Reception, and the Museum is around the corner.
Nearest train station is Worcester Foregate Street, 10 minutes walk and closest bus stop is Crowngate Bus Station, 5 minutes walk.
If driving, the museum is less than 10 minutes from junctions 6 and 7 of the M5. Closest car parks can be found on Croft Road (which includes coach parking) and next to Pitchcroft Racecourse. Parking is available onsite for blue badge holders.
The exhibition and building are accessible to visitors with most wheelchairs and mobility vehicles. Please call in advance if you would like more information.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
- Facilities for visually impaired