Miss Elanor Young
020 7213 0687
St Lawrence's Church,
A large, imposing church rebuilt on Norman foundations in the 16th century. It was rescued from ruin in 1836, and has stained glass by many major artists of the past 150 years.
SP 037437 52.09173 -1.94649
Evesham town centre. From the west A4184 Abbey Road, take Vine Street and Market Place. From the east, B4035 Waterside, turn left into Bridge Street, shopping centre multi storey car park. Church next to priory bell tower and parish church.
- Facilities for educational visits
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed