Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb,
Events at this Venue
Hospitality Sites are available to hire at Shelsley Walsh
1. Levelled grass sites in the public car park between kennel bend and crossing bend suitable for marquees or displays. On site caterer can supply food and drink service if required.
Price includes hire of site and admission tickets as indicated. Per day.
Upper site: Approximately 40ft x 70ft including 30 tickets £170.00
Lower site: Approximately 50ft x 140ft including 40 tickets £350.00
2. S bend enclosure: Level enclosure adjacent to track, accessible on foot only during events, suitable for medium size parties, including 40 tickets. £300.00
3. Lower S bend enclosure: Graded levels enclosure with good viewing, accessible only on foot during events, including 30 tickets. £225.00
Hirers of Hospitality sites may purchase additional tickets at half the public entry cost.
To book hospitality suites please phone the MAC Office on 01886 812 211
SO 718636 52.27029 -2.41458
FROM THE NORTH:
Exit the M5 at Junction 5 and take the A38 towards Droitwich. Join the A4133 towards Ombersley and Holt Heath. Then take the A443 to Great Witley, turning left on the A4203 to Stanford Bridge. As you cross the bridge take the next left to Shelsley Walsh and follow the lane until you reach the main entrance.
FROM THE SOUTH:
Exit the M5 at Junction 7 and take the A4440 Worcester Bypass following the signs A44 Bromyard/Leominster. Turn right on the B4197 for Martley going through the village on the B4204 to Clifton/Tenbury. After crossing Ham Bridge, turn right for The Shelsleys. Follow the lane until you reach the main entrance
Alternatively, exit the M5 at Junction 6 and take the A449 towards Kidderminster, leaving at Ombersley and turning left at the roundabout onto the A4133 to Holt Heath. Then take the A443 to Great Witley, turning left on the A4203 to Stanford Bridge. As you cross the bridge take the next left to Shelsley Walsh and follow the lane until you reach the main entrance.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Helicopter landing
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)