Events at this Venue
Voted Best Attraction in the Midlands by kids and parents! West Midland Safari and Leisure Park is situated on the A456 between Kidderminster and Bewdley and has a host of fantastic family fun on offer. There is a magnificent display of rare and exotic animals in the 100-acre, four-mile drive-through safari - including Cheetah, Indian Rhino, Giraffe, White Tigers and Elephant, including our adorable new baby!
There's plenty to explore on foot too; including Discovery Trail with new heated indoor exhibit Lorikeet Landing, Sea Lion Theatre, SeaQuairum, Reptile House; Animal Encounters; Seaquarium; Twilight Cave; Creepy Crawlies and Hippo Lakes home to the largest family group of Hippo in the UK. There's also African Village that has 'Meerkat Mayhem' and 'Walking with Lemurs', the largest walk-through Lemur exhibit in the UK!
In addition, if it is pure adventure you're seeking, then the Adventure Theme Park is packed with a variety of family fun rides and games (charged extra), is sure to excite. There are lots of places to picnic; souvenir shops to browse; places to eat and a variety of great Events running all year including Easter Eggstravaganza, late night opening throughout August, and Firework Festival in November.
West Midland Safari Park is open daily until 6h November 2015.
Full information is available on the Park's official website www.wmsp.co.uk
Amazing Group Benefits:
- Incentives for groups
- Group Discount Rates Available
- Free preview tickets for Organisers
- Dedicated Booking Hotline
- Easy Online Booking System
- A Variety of Payment Options
- Final Numbers Confirmed on Arrival
- Pay only for those that attend on the day
- Free Driver Entrance
- Free Onsite Coach Parking
- Disabled Drop-off and Pick-up Zones
- Group Catering available with Reserved Seating
- Complimentary Meal Voucher for Driver and Organiser
- Complimentary Multi-ride Wristband for Organiser
14th Feb - 6th Nov 2015
Last Admission - 4.00pm
Park Closes - 5.00pm
SO 806756 52.37862 -2.28630
By Road - M5 J3 - Follow the A456 to Bewdley. Safari Park is well signposted.
Directions from Kidderminster Train Station - Walk to bus depot & catch bus to Bewdley. Approximately a 20 minute walk. Taxis are also available at the station.
- Baby changing facilities
- Cash Point
- Coach parties accepted
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality