Stay / Self Catering / Alternative Accommodation / Pershore
Hollowcombe Cottage - Deer Park Retreats
Hollowcombe Cottage is a tranquil hideout in which to relax and pamper yourself.
About this business
Opening times, reviews & more
(4 kingsize bedrooms & 4 bathrooms)
Each room has been individually designed with the beautiful location in mind, named after the local wildlife found on the Estate; Stag, Pheasant, Hare and Barn Owl.
• All rooms have a tv, hairdryer, phone chargers, fans, and pressed fine Egyptian cotton bedlinen.
• Each room has its own beautiful bathroom with fluffy towels and toiletries provided.
• The comfortable sitting room will seat 8 guests, with its log stove, TV, DVD player, bluetooth hi-fi and selection of films and games it is great place to retreat to in the evenings.
• On a fine day open the bi-fold kitchen doors onto the south facing patio complete with a second dining table & chairs, outdoor sofas, a BBQ & a fire-pit so you can enjoy some alfresco dining.
• On summer evenings roast marshmallows around the fire pit and snuggle up on the outdoor sofas, surrounded by fairy lights and the scent of jasmine and roses.
• Daily songbird wake up call
United Kingdom Get directions
The features of this venue
On site Parking
Nearby places to stay
Explore the area
Vine Lodge - Deer Park Retreats
A truly beautiful romantic wooden lodge sitting on the edge of a…
A spacious unique oak shepherd's hut based on a peaceful and…
At The Bell we have four individually designed, en-suite Bed &…
Located on the edge of the Cotswolds, Lower End House provides…
Whilst you are here...
Deer Park Wines isn't far away
Experience a vineyard tour & wine tastings in the Heart of England. A family run vineyard on the historic slopes of Bredon Hill, producing a selection of internationally award winning still and sparkling wines.View business
Plan your visit
Read our useful information