Enjoy / The Great Outdoors / Family Fun / Bromsgrove
Sanders Park is Bromsgrove's premier park and it attracts over 350,000 visitors per year.
About this business
Opening times, reviews & more
Covering 16.3 hectares to the west of Bromsgrove, the park links the town to the countryside beyond. Together with the small valley of the Battlefield Brook that runs through it, has been an important green space for the town for centuries. It was formally opened as a park in 1968.Facilities
- Bowling green and tennis courts - here are the prices. To book a tennis court or the bowling green, please contact the cafe while the Information Office is closed. We hope to be able to offer bowling season tickets again soon but they are currently unavailable owing to Coronavirus
- Outdoor skate park
- Two Multi Use Games areas
- State of the art children's play area
- The Jubilee Bandstand
- Pavilion with cafe, seasonal Information Office, and toilets including disabled facilities
- Start point for the Royal Hunters' Walks. Three beautiful walks start in Sanders Park: the Hedgelayers' Walk is 5 miles, the Chartists' Walk is 8 miles and the Foresters' Walk is 12 miles. The walks were created in partnership with Worcestershire County Council many years ago.
- Sensory garden.
B61 7JP Get directions
Nearby places to stay
Explore the area
View all places to stay
Grafton Manor Hotel
Grafton Manor is a very special house both luxury hotel and…
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa is a modern hotel with large bedrooms &…
Crossbrook Farm Historic Estate
As featured in the Tripadvisor top ten Worcestershire holiday…
The Durrance is located in beautiful Worcestershire countryside…
Whilst you are here...
MELT isn't far away
A new independent restaurant serving Neapolitan Pizza, banging Burgers, ice-cold Beers + lots of Prosecco.View business
Plan your visit
Read our useful information