Fancy getting your hands on a hamper of Worcestershire sourced food and drink worth over £150?
To be in with a chance of winning this ‘tasty prize’ all you have to do is register your details below to receive our monthly newsletter.
We have partnered with One Worcestershire and Worcestershire Food and Drink to launch Make it Worcestershire, celebrating all the fantastic local produce that our county has to offer.
Here in Worcestershire we are lucky enough to have many businesses offering fantastic options for locally sourced food and drink. Make it Worcestershire is here to shout about all of those local producers using Worcestershire to feed the county and beyond.
Already displaying the Make It Worcestershire logo are:
The Cosy Chocolate Company
To celebrate the launch of Make it Worcestershire we are giving you the chance to win a hamper of local produce goodies with RRP of over £150.
For more information about Make It Worcestershire and how to get involved, visit the One Worcestershire website.
Keen to explore more of what Worcestershire has to offer? We’ve got lots of ways you can escape, explore and enjoy a getaway in the county. Check out how you can staycation in style and make Worcestershire yours to explore. We’ve got hints and tips for you to make the most of the beautiful sights, mouth watering local food and have fun adventuring around wonderful Worcestershire.
All you have to do is register your details using the form below by Friday 4th September 2020 to be in with a chance of winning.
We will be getting in touch with the winner on Monday 7th September.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK mainland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoters, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
3. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
4. All correctly completed entries received by the closing date (4th September 2020) will be entered into the relevant prize draw.
5. The winner will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
Worcestershire Assortment Hamper (RRP £150).
6. The winner will receive their assortment via delivery through a courier service and will have 5 days to confirm their preferred address for the prize to be delivered to.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for circumstances within the delivery process which results in damage and or loss to the prize(s).
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter will only use data submitted by entrants for the purposes of promoting the Visit Worcestershire profile and local events, attractions and relevant new by agreed partners. By entering this prize draws, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
9. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
10. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.