Becketts Farm – Afternoon Tea
Alcester Road, Wythall, Nr. Bromsgrove, B47 6AJ
Becketts have been farming in Wythall, south Birmingham, for 80 years. Our mission is to bring fresh food and farming closer to our customers. We now comprise of a Farm Shop, Family Restaurant, Conference Facility and Cookery School.
Eat & Drink
Served Monday to Friday from 2.30pm – 5pm. Please book in advance by calling the Becketts Farm restaurant team on 01564 823402.
£19.95 for two
Treat yourself to a delightful afternoon cream tea in our award-winning restaurant. Your choice of finger sandwiches from the following (any two):
- Smoked salmon and watercress
- Cheese with onion chutney
- Roast beef with horseradish
- Egg mayonnaise and cress
- Baked ham with tomato
- Turkey and Cranberry
Freshly baked fruit scones, served with clotted cream and a selection of preserves. A selection of delicious farmhouse sponge cakes and traybake slices.
Your choice of:
- A pot of classic English tea
- A freshly brewed filter coffee
- One of our 9 speciality Birchall Tea varieties
- A cafetière of our exclusive ground coffee blend
9 Birchall Tea varieties are available including peppermint, green tea and red bush.
Why not enjoy a glass of our select Prosecco?
200ml serving £4.95
750ml bottle £15.95
Gift vouchers are also available for our cream teas, order online or on the Becketts Farm app.
- Accepts groups
- Baby changing facilities
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments