Set in the heart of historic Worcester, The Greyfriars is a stunning timber-framed merchant’s house where you can get away from the hustle and bustle. This unique house and garden was rescued by two extraordinary people with a vision to rescue this medieval gem and create a peaceful oasis.
• Sit down and enjoy the home-like atmosphere
• Discover how The Greyfriars was saved from demolition.
• See how the house has changed over the centuries.
• Explore the delightful walled garden.
• Trails available for children every day.
- Accepts groups
- National Trust Property
- On-site catering
- Public toilets