What better way to spend a day with family or friends than on the secluded joys of the River Severn driving your very own motor boat?
We have a number of different self drive boats to choose from…
Our small self drive is a fishing style boat with an open top. It can seat up 4 people (Max Load: 227kg). This lightweight aluminium boat is great for family fun and fishing. You can spend the day trundling up and down the river as captain, relaxing and basking in the sun. The boat has 3 foam-filled flotation seats so is safe and economical to operate.
Small Boat Prices
Half Day (4 hours) – £50
Full Day (8 hours) – £80
We have two larger boats; they are Hardy Fishering 17ft. This beautiful classic boat, made in England, has lots of character with its little wooden steering wheel. There is a cuddy in the bow for protection against the weather as we all know how unpredictable the English weather is! There is plenty of seating for up to 7 people and with a good beam of 7ft it has plenty of space to manoeuvre around in. It’s a perfect boat for a family day outing. The Hardy also has four sealed buoyancy chambers for added safety.
Large Boat Prices
Half Day (4 hours) – £100
Full Day (8 hours) – £150
* All prices are per boat (not per person) and includes; a full tank of fuel, life jackets and an information booklet with maps.
* All self drive boats are easy to operate so no experience is necessary and you will have a full tutorial demonstration with instructions before you set off on your trip.
* No boating license is required.
* All of our boats are rigorously maintained and serviced regularly.
Food and drink – Customers are welcome to bring their own picnic or, to make life easier you can pre-order one from the onsite restaurant – just see the ‘Pack a Picnic’ pages for more information.
TO BOOK NOW –
CALL TIM on 07894 862417 or KAREN on 07894 268059 or
EMAIL – email@example.com.
WEB – www.severnexpeditions.co.uk
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Dogs accepted
- Free Parking
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Public house/Inn
- Public toilets