Severn Valley Railway – The Railwayman’s Arms
Number One Comberton Place, Kidderminster, DY10 1QR
Take an exciting steam train ride along the Severn Valley Railway’s scenic 16-mile span from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth. Explore historic stations, enjoy interactive exhibitions, experience fantastic events and much more!
Eat & Drink
The Railwayman’s Arms is right on the platform and full of atmosphere, a great place to meet for a glass or two from a selection of real ales. Also serves a range of pub snacks.
When there is no train service, the pub will be closed.
- Accepts groups
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled toilets
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host