Shelsley Walsh – Corporate Hospitality
Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb, Shelsley Walsh, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR6 6RP
Shelsley is situated in the Teme Valley in Worcestershire and is home to the famous Shelsley Walsh Speed Hill Climb, the oldest motorsport venue in the world that is still in use today.
Hospitality Sites are available to hire at Shelsley Walsh
1. Levelled grass sites in the public car park between kennel bend and crossing bend suitable for marquees or displays. On site caterer can supply food and drink service if required.
Price includes hire of site and admission tickets as indicated. Per day.
Upper site: Approximately 40ft x 70ft including 30 tickets £170.00
Lower site: Approximately 50ft x 140ft including 40 tickets £350.00
2. S bend enclosure: Level enclosure adjacent to track, accessible on foot only during events, suitable for medium size parties, including 40 tickets. £300.00
3. Lower S bend enclosure: Graded levels enclosure with good viewing, accessible only on foot during events, including 30 tickets. £225.00
Hirers of Hospitality sites may purchase additional tickets at half the public entry cost.
To book hospitality suites please phone the MAC Office on 01886 812 211
- Accepts groups
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Gift shop
- Helicopter landing
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets