The Commandery – Groups
Sidbury, Worcester, WR1 2HU
Enjoy a memorable day out with your group in an atmospheric Grade I listed building with fascinating connections to the English Civil War. Discover Worcester in 1651, explore the magnificent building and gardens and have a bite to eat
Enjoy a memorable day out with your group in an atmospheric Grade I listed building with fascinating connections to the English Civil War. Discover Worcester in 1651, explore the magnificent building and gardens and have a bite to eat at local independent artisan coffee shop Commandery Coffee.
Groups visiting The Commandery can expect…
- A short introductory talk about The Commandery (if booking in advance)
- One free adult or concession admission per group of 10 people
- Special group tours and talks led by our knowledgeable interpretation team can be booked for £60 per group
During your visit you can discover…
- Worcester’s Civil War Story – step back into 1651 and discover intriguing characters, divided families and military tactics in an interactive experience
- A beautiful building to explore with stories dating back 1000 years, including the medieval painted chamber
- Commandery Coffee – offering artisan coffee, loose leaf teas and delicious cakes and light bites (including gluten free and vegan options)
The Commandery is open Tues – Sat (10am–5pm) and Sun (1.30pm–5pm)
Entry prices are:
- Adults £7
- Worcester residents annual ticket £5*
- Season ticket (annual) £12
*Please bring your Council Tax bill as proof of residency to qualify
Disability access – there is a level access entrance, lifts and an accessible toilet and café. If you require level access entrance to the museum please contact us using the details below and we would be happy to assist you.
Make a booking
Please email email@example.com or call 01905 361821 to discuss arrangements for your visit and we will send you a group booking form.