A warm welcome awaits you at this beautiful family run Victorian hotel, built in 1851. It retains its original charm and character with the luxury of modern amenities.
All of the bedrooms are en-suite and non-smoking with satellite television, telephone, radio, hairdryer, tea making facilities and internet broadband. The hotel has just finished refurbishment of all areas and has also won a national award for its gardens..
The emphasis on relaxation flows throughout the hotel from the traditional, comfortable lounge to the contemporary bar through to the intimate award winning restaurant.
Professional cuisine with fresh ingredients has always been a priority whether it be a light snack, room service or our full a la carte dinner.
The Cotford is just a few minutes walk from Malvern town Centre, Theatre, Cinema and hills, but is set away from the road in its own beautiful, mature gardens to add peace and tranquillity to your stay.
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Conference facilities
- Continental breakfast only
- Cots available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Evening meals
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Lounge for residents' use
- On street/public parking
- Packed lunches provided
- Private parking
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Special diets available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted