The Hive – Cafe
Sawmill Walk, The Butts, Worcester, Worcestershire
Situated in picturesque surroundings, The Hive will add a stunning new chapter to the story of the city which gave us the world's oldest newspaper, Elgar and Royal Worcester. Bringing together a variety of services in summer 2012.
We are proud of our 5 star food hygiene- rated café . We freshly prepare our food to tickle your tastebuds! A friendly environment that provides value for money and value for the community.
Open daily from 08:30- 21:00
Listed below are a few examples of the excellent food we offer:
• Hot & cold snacks, beverages and light meals.
• Monthly & weekly special offers on afternoon tea, children’s specials and seasonal promotions.
• A selection of delicious cakes and flapjacks are available daily. We also offer healthy options, such as our yoghurt, fruit and muesli pots, and fresh fruit. We offer options for special diets, such as gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian – please let our friendly staff know your requirements.
• Discount for students.
We also cater for meetings & events held in the Hive. Please visit http://www.thehiveworcester.org/catering.html
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Toilets
- Facilities For Hearing Impaired
- Facilities For Visually Impaired
- Guide Dogs Only