The Morgan Visitor Centre – Tours
The Morgan Motor Company, Spring Lane, Malvern Link, Worcestershire, WR14 2LL
Morgan Motor Company, 110 years of Driving Passion! Guided Factory Tours - For a 2 hour tour taking visitors into all workshops to see the hand making of a Morgan sports car from very start to finish!! Museum, shop, conference facilities.
Experience… “THE MAGIC OF MORGAN”
Celebrating 110 years of a driving passion! Visit the only car maker in the world to have survived for a century under the ownership of its founding family and marvel at the skilled craftsmanship still apparent today! Our experienced guides take visitors into all workshops to see the hand making of a Morgan sports car from very start to finish!
This is a tour like no other, totally fascinating and fantastic value for money. With over 30,000 worldwide visitors last year!
The tour is a must for individuals, families and group visits, not just the petrol heads! Experience the modern technology and hi tech equipment used, combined with traditional skills.
WHEN ARE WE OPEN?
• Fully guided factory tours are run Monday – Thursday* all day with up to 10 tours per day. (Last tour starts at 2.30pm) Friday morning only (last tour starts at 11.30am) we open one Saturday a month and closed on Sundays.
• Please allow approximately 2 hours for the tour which culminates with a visit to the Morgan Motor Company Museum where visitors can walk around our historic cars, experience Peter Morgan’s office as it was back when and watch Morgan footage from around the world (allow approximately 30 minutes for this).
• Pre booking is essential! Pre book your visit now through our Reception Team, telephone 01684 573104, email@example.com
• Please note *Factory shutdowns apply. Tours are subject to availability.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
• Guided Factory Tour and Museum Experience – £24.00 per person. Children aged 5-11 years inclusive – £12.00.
• Children under 5 years of age are not permitted.
• Educational Visits – student groups welcome
• The tour is suitable for disabled visitors and wheelchair users please note that for the two hour duration of the tour, visitors are standing at all times.
• Group visits are very welcome.
VISITOR CENTRE SERVICES – OPEN TO VISITORS WITHOUT BOOKING A TOUR
The Morgan gift shop – Unique Morgan gifts, clothing and souvenirs. Special offers all year round!
The Morgan Visitor Centre Café – Homemade cakes, snacks and light lunches, also pre bookable group lunches