Lower End, Birlingham, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 3AD
07723 923 420
Peacock Cottage is a converted pigsty. ... in spacious landscaped gardens with private patio overlooking fields to the River Avon, in the shelter of Bredon Hill.
Tucked away by the River Avon it is amazing how close it is to major road links. Stratford upon Avon and a visit to the theatre is memorable, Racing at Cheltenham and Worcester has been enjoyed by many. Shopping at Cheltenham and Birmingham is special and concerts at the Birmingham Symphony Hall. Pershore is only three miles away and has it’ s cinema/theatre Number 8 for a variety of entertainment.
The cottage faces south and overlooks the spacious garden with uninterrupted views across the River Avon to Bredon Hill. The sunset over the Malvern hills to the west can be spectacular.
Historic cottages surround the Pig-
- Three double bedrooms, sleeps six
- New Woodburner-
free logs for your stay.
- Large secluded gardens with wild flower area.
- Three patio areas to follow the sun!
- Large gas B.B.Q.
- Excellent mobile phone reception and free Wifi.
- New 52 inch TV fixed to the wall. Smaller TV in bedroom.
- Private walled car park
- Double bedroom downstairs with ensuite shower room
- Flexible bookings
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Facilities
- High Chairs Available
- On site Parking
- Real Log/coal Fires
- Wifi or Internet Access