West Midland Safari & Leisure Park – Groups
Spring Grove, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1LF
West Midland Safari Park has a great line up of fantastic family entertainment for the summer season this year.
Voted Best Attraction in the Midlands by kids and parents! West Midland Safari and Leisure Park is situated on the A456 between Kidderminster and Bewdley and has a host of fantastic family fun on offer. There is a magnificent display of rare and exotic animals in the 100-acre, four-mile drive-through safari – including Cheetah, Indian Rhino, Giraffe, White Tigers and Elephant, including our adorable new baby!
There’s plenty to explore on foot too; including Discovery Trail with new heated indoor exhibit Lorikeet Landing, Sea Lion Theatre, SeaQuairum, Reptile House; Animal Encounters; Seaquarium; Twilight Cave; Creepy Crawlies and Hippo Lakes home to the largest family group of Hippo in the UK. There’s also African Village that has ‘Meerkat Mayhem’ and ‘Walking with Lemurs’, the largest walk-through Lemur exhibit in the UK!
In addition, if it is pure adventure you’re seeking, then the Adventure Theme Park is packed with a variety of family fun rides and games (charged extra), is sure to excite. There are lots of places to picnic; souvenir shops to browse; places to eat and a variety of great Events running all year including Easter Eggstravaganza, late night opening throughout August, and Firework Festival in November.
Full information is available on the Park’s official website www.wmsp.co.uk
Amazing Group Benefits:
– Incentives for groups
– Group Discount Rates Available
– Free preview tickets for Organisers
– Dedicated Booking Hotline
– Easy Online Booking System
– A Variety of Payment Options
– Final Numbers Confirmed on Arrival
– Pay only for those that attend on the day
– Free Driver Entrance
– Free Onsite Coach Parking
– Disabled Drop-off and Pick-up Zones
– Group Catering available with Reserved Seating
– Complimentary Meal Voucher for Driver and Organiser
– Complimentary Multi-ride Wristband for Organiser