- What’s On
- Food & Drink
- Worcestershire Towns
- Business Hub
- Coronavirus Business Support
The left of the barn offers plenty of light to host a beautiful view over a picturesque courtyard that can be entered through large patio doors from the dining area.
Take a couple of steps from the dining area into the lounge area which allows you to view the beautiful exposed wooden beams of the property whilst relaxing on the comfortable sofa.
The barn was originally used as a dairy to milk cows, so in the bedroom you will see an original chain to halter the cow whilst being milked.
Concluding this property has a lovely bedroom with a three quarter exposed wall which allows you to wake in the super king sized bed and view the whole length of the exposed wooden beams. The bedroom also hosts a roof light which allows you to truly enjoy star gazing.
The supremacy of The Old Dairy continues externally, here you can watch the dogs play whilst you enjoy a drink and a BBQ on the patio, or perhaps from the luxurious wood-fired hot tub which makes this a property of high quality.
Ombersley, just three miles away,
Within a three mile radius of the property boasts a selection of charming amenities from excellent restaurants in Ombersley, Broomfields farm shop where you will be able to purchase the farms lamb, pork and beef for sale through to an authentic Thai restaurant hosted on a local farm which also offers a delivery service. Meanwhile the surrounding area abounds in superb walking and cycling opportunities.
Close by; be sure to visit the English Heritage Witley Court, the picturesque town of Bewdley and the fascinating cathedral city of Worcester which has much to offer the visitor.
Bring your loved one along to The Old Dairy to enjoy a memorable holiday in a superb rural location.
• One bedroom: 1 x super king-size,
• Bathroom with a separate shower, basin and WC
• Dining area
• Sitting room with woodburning stove.
• Underfloor heating
• Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
• Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
• Ample off-road parking
• Enclosed rear lawned garden and patio with furniture, BBQ, and hot tub
• Two well-behaved dogs welcome
• Sorry, no smoking
• Shop and pub 1 mile
• Note: Dogs must be on a lead at all times when outside due to livestock
• Note: Cottage is on the owners working family farm
• Note: Owner provides starter pack of wood for hot tub, contact owner for further information
On site Parking
Wifi or Internet Access
Rowley Farm Ockeridge Lane Holt Heath WR66LY